Post by Carver on Sept 18, 2015 12:36:04 GMT -7
● Follow along with the Roleplay Genres on the In Character Board. If you are uncertain about what genre your roleplay fits into or where it may end up going, place your roleplay in the genre that says 'Other'.
● Your thread must be placed either in the In Character Board or Out of Character Board. Do not create a thread in the incorrect board.
● When you make a thread in Roleplay Genres, make sure to put a bracket rating in your title.
Example: [PG-13], [R], [PG], [G], [Any], etc.
● Include brackets for your threads:
[Open] - Where anyone can join the roleplay.
[Closed] - Closed roleplay, roleplay is no longer open to the public, and will be placed in archive.
[Name/Username] - Only the indicated person may reply to the thread.
[Closed Group] - Meaning that it is a group roleplay that is now closed to settle the amount of people. No one else can join.
PG: There will be little violence which will not be intense. Some profanity may be present but it will be restricted to nothing sexual and minor swear words. There will be absolutely no drug or alcohol use. Brief nudity is permitted but cannot be sexually oriented.
PG13: Will have slightly more violence that maybe intense at times. Some profanity may be present but it will be restricted to nothing sexual and minor swear words. Drug and alcohol use maybe present but will be used moderately. Nudity is permitted but cannot be sexually oriented.
R: Violence will be both intense and persistent. Language can contain harsher swears and sexually-derived expletives. Drug and alcohol use is permitted with no limits. Nudity is permitted and maybe sexually oriented, sexual intercourse maybe implied but will not actually take place.
M: Violence will be both intense and persistent. Language can contain harsher swears and sexually-derived expletives. Drug and alcohol use is permitted with no limits. Nudity is permitted and maybe sexually oriented, a thread rated M for mature may have sexual intercourse. Any sexual intercourse will take place in private messages and cannot take place on the public thread.
Notes on ERP (or Erotic Role Play):
All sexual intercourse must take place in the form of private messages, failure to do so will bring our warning system into play (please see our Rules and Warning System for more info). When taking a public thread to private messages you may make a note in your last response or on your returning response that posting happened in private messages. It is at the discretion of the participating parties whether or not to share responses that take place in private messages with outside parties.
● We include these brackets to not only help organize, but it could be useful for those who are looking for a roleplay.
Example: Dirty Secrets [R][Open] or Tampons In Your Nose [G][Lavi]
● You will forever use bracketing among these threads in Roleplay Genres. Make it a habit damnit.
● If we see a thread that has not been used for over 4 weeks, we will close it automatically. Do not flood our boards with inactive threads. If you are struggling for responses to your thread, please close it prior to the 4 weeks.
● Also - No full blown sexual adult content will be made public. Keep them privately within PMs. If your roleplay may become sexual - pause your public board roleplay and move it into private PM - when you are finish, summarize in a necessary matter in your thread reply and then continue.
● If you want to request a genre, then message the admin Carver or go Help/Support.
Other Required Links:
New Players Guide